Thursday 15 September 2011

Our First Photoshoot

Had the first photoshoot with the Miss Universe Malaysia (MUM) team a couple of days ago.

Thanks to the MUM Team and FotoworX Studio for their efficient work, our profile pictures are already up on the Miss Universe Malaysia Official Facebook Page!

All the girls look amazing in their shots and I personally am VERY HAPPY with mine too. Thank you MUM team and FotoworX Studio for this!

Some behind the scene shots during my group's shoot:


It's makeup first!

Kimberly having her makeup done by Kelly

Deviyah's makeup was done by Kerry

The people that made these wonderful pictures possible!

My makeup was done by Kerry and.....

Gary!

Left to right: Deviyah, Lu Xanne, Genevie & Kimberly

And this is my profile picture:


WHAT DO YOU THINK?

If you like it as much as I do, then click here and LIKE it on FB!

MUCHAS GRACIAS!